PENGARUH PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DI VILA AYANNA, DESA CANGGU-BALI

  • Mutria Farhaeni
  • Ni Ketut Widiyasari
Keywords: Service , Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

ABSTRACT
The purposed of this study to find out if services has influence to customer satisfaction at Ayanna
Villa, Canggu Village-Bali, and to find out how much service gives an influence to customer
satisfaction at Ayanna Villa, Canggu Village-Bali. The population this research are the customer
who stayed at Ayanna Villa, Canggu Village-Bali. Samples were taken from 60 respondents
using a random sample. Data collection done by spread the questionnaire. The analysis
technique used in this study was classical assumption test, simple linear regression analysis, ttest analysis and determination analysis. From the simple linear regression analysis test, the
service variable (X) has regression coefficient equal to 0,164 that have positive effect to
customer satisfaction (Y) and value from t-count (3,170)> t-table (1,672) with significance level
0,002 (<0.05). That’s meaning the service (X) has significant influence to customer satisfaction
(Y) at Ayanna Villa, Canggu Village-Bali are acceptable. Based on determination test, the
service has an influence to customer satisfaction of 14.8% and the remaining 85.2% by other
variables not examined in this study.

Published
2020-09-18