GUEST SATISFACTION DITINJAU DARI SERVICE, FACILITIES, GREEN IMAGE, AND PRICE, IN HOTEL INDUSTRY

  • I Ketut Sirna
  • Ni Komang Samiasti
  • I Nyoman Tri Sutaguna
Keywords: Service, Facilities, Green Image, Price and Guest Satisfaction

Abstract

ABSTRACT
This research was conducted at Semabu Hills Hotel, which is the first hotel as a 3-star hotel
in Nusa Penida. This study is to determine Guest satisfaction in terms of service, facilities,
green image and price at Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida. This study used accidental
sampling with 115 respondents. Collecting data by means of observation, documentation,
interviews and questionnaires. The method of analysis used statistical tests, multiple linear
regression tests, and hypothesis testing t test and f test. The results of this study partially find
that service has a positive effect on guest satisfaction at Semabu Hills Hotel, in terms of
multiple linear regression of 0.171, and is strengthened by the t value is more than the t table,
namely 3,420> 1,981. Facilities have a positive and significant effect on guest satisfaction at
Semabu Hills Hotel, using multiple linear regression of 0.151 and reinforced by the t value is
more than the t table, namely 3.505> 1.981. Green Image has a positive and significant effect
on guest satisfaction at Semabu Hills Hotel, using linear regression with a difference of
0.190, and it is strengthened by the t value of more than t table 3.183> 1.981. Price has a
positive and significant effect on guest satisfaction at Semabu Hills Hotel, using multiple
linear regression of 0.249, and is strengthened by the t value of more than t table 3.038>
1.981. While Service, Facilities, Green Image and Price simultaneously have a positive and
significant effect on Guest Satisfaction at Semabu Hills Hotel, this can be seen in the
regression equation Y = 1,440 + 0.171b1 + 0.151b2 + 0.190b3 + 0.249b4, and strengthened
by the value f count more than f table 49.448> 2.69. and simultaneously the results of the
Determination test are 63% and the remaining 37% are determined from other variables that
have not been examined in this study. From this research it can be concluded that there is a
positive and significant influence between Service, Facilities, Green Image, and Price either
partially or simultaneously on Guests Satisfaction at Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida.

Published
2020-09-18